To find out how many times a document or attachment on your intranet was downloaded, you need to search on a document by document basis. Unfortunately, ThoughtFarmer Analytics cannot search for attachments per section or page. To find out how many times an attachment was downloaded:
- Go to Behaviour > Downloads report.
- Ensure the date range is set to the dates you want to measure.
- Hover over the report, and find the magnifying glass at the bottom.
- Copy the URL of the attachment from your intranet.
- Paste the URL into the search on the Downloads report in the magnifying glass field.
- Unique downloads and downloads will display on the right hand side of the report.
To see a list of which file types will automatically have their downloads tracked, see Valuable reports - Downloads heading. That heading also contains instructions for how to add other file types to the downloads tracking list.