You are able to view active users on the site by going to the Admin panel: Logs & statistics section > Active sessions. The Active sessions page shows all users who have been active in the last 2 hours. The page will give you the following info:
- Name: Full name of the user.
- Login: Login username of the user, including domain.
- Remote Host: The IP address of the user's location.
- Idle Time: Time since last request.
- Last Request Time: Actual time of last page request.
- Last Content Page Viewed: Link to last page requested.
- # Pages in last 120 min.: A total of the pages requested by that user over the last 120 minutes.
Note: The Active Sessions page is based on site activity. Users may still appear on the Active Sessions page if they have closed their browser less than 2 hours ago.