Welcome to the new FormFlow API available in ThoughtFarmer versions 10.3 and above!
The best way to get started with the FormFlow API is to see the new OpenAPI-generated documentation available in every instance of ThoughtFarmer with FormFlow enabled. This can be found by adding /formsapi/apidocs/index.html to your site's root URL (e.g. https://myintranet.com/formsapi/apidocs/index.html). The documentation highlights all of the available endpoints and models used by the API.
Your feedback is very important to us for the FormFlow API and any other developer related questions. We would love to hear how it is working for you and how we might improve it for future versions. This includes ways to improve clarity in the generated documentation as well. Please send your feedback by submitting a Helpdesk request.
Forms and form entries are complex and dynamic data entities to work with. To help with this we have added additional documentation for the finer points of working with the FormFlow API.
- Working with a form's schema: Details on using a form schema to build out forms and work with form logic.
- API form field data: How to create a data package for creating or updating a form entry.
- Search for form entries: Describes details on the search endpoint for finding form entries.
- OpenAPI code generation: Details on using the OpenAPI code generator to create API clients in the language of your choice.
- ThoughtFarmer Developer Tools: We have a set of tools for building custom cards and working with our FormFlow TypeScript API client. This makes interacting with the FormFlow API a breeze.