Grunt command line tools for developing and deploying ThoughtFarmer Custom cards.
- Install Node.js and NPM https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Install grunt-cli https://github.com/gruntjs/grunt-cli
- Install Ruby https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/installation/
- Extract the tfDevTools.zip that is attached to this page.
- Go to the folder and run "npm install"
First set up a default site. All commands will use this site unless otherwise specified by --site=siteName or just the flag -siteName
Be sure to name the first endpoint "default".
In the tfDevTools.zip there is a project called tfDevToolsSample. Follow the README.md in that folder to get up and running with the latest tools available with this package.