In ThoughtFarmer you may have Active Directory set up as the data owner for some or all of your profile fields. If this is the case you may want to ensure that those fields cannot be edited by users as Active Directory will overwrite any changes that users make. Please follow the steps below in order to do this.
- Go to the Admin panel: Users & security section > Template - profile details page.
- Click on the gear icon beside the field that you want to make non-editable. The Edit field window will appear.
- Select the checkbox Only allow editing by administrators.
- Clic Save in the Edit field window.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.