How to make profile fields non-editable
In ThoughtFarmer you may have the External user store set up as the data owner for some or all of your profile fields. If this is the case you may want to ensure that those fields cannot be edited by users, as a scheduled or on-demand sync will overwrite any changes that users make. Please follow the steps below in order to do this.
- Go to the Admin panel: Users & security section > Template - profile details page.
- Click on the gear icon beside the field that you want to make non-editable. The Edit field window will appear.
- Select the checkbox Only allow editing by administrators.
- Click Save in the Edit field window.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.