If you are a reviewer on a form, you will need to access and review entries when they are submitted. From the Forms Overview, click on the Entries tab to view entries. The entries page contains a list of all the submitted entries you have permission to view - not just the entries that are assigned to you. You can sort and filter the entries to make it easier to find the entry you’re looking for. This guide is a general overview of the Entries page to help you with the basic navigation.
- From any intranet page, locate your name in the top right of the page and click on the downward arrow to open your menu.
- Click on the Forms option to open the Form Overview.
- Click on the Entries tab to view entries.
There are three main filter tools:
- Form selector - this dropdown defaults to All Forms, but you can use it to select a specific form. Click on All Forms and start typing the name of the form to narrow the list, and choose a form from the dropdown menu. This will filter all of the entries so that only those associated with the selected form are displayed.
- View selector - this dropdown filters entries by where they are in the entry lifecycle. By default, this option is set to Open Entries but you have several options:
- Search bar - just enter any keyword - such as the form owner, or a part of the form name - into the search bar and click enter to get a list of results.
- By default, 20 entries are shown and you must navigate to a new page to see more. Click on the arrows to move between pages. The numbers between the arrows tell you the total number of entries, and where you currently fall in the range.
- You can also create custom views by using the advanced filter options. To access the advanced filter options, click on Filter entries on the top right of the Entries page.
An additional menu of filter options will display across the top of the Entries page. Your options are:
- Title - you can enter a keyword from the entry title and press enter to filter the results.
- Status - you can enter a status and press enter to filter results.
- Assigned to - Start typing the name of a user and select it from the dropdown menu to display only those assigned to the user you specified.
- Submitted by - Start typing the name of a user and select it from the dropdown menu to display only those entries that were submitted by the user you specified.
- Submitted - this is a date filtering tool. Clicking on this box will open a dialogue box that lets you set several different date parameters. Once set, it will filter all of the entries so that only those that were submitted within your date parameters are displayed.
- Due - similar to Submitted, this is also a date filtering tool. Clicking this box and setting parameters will filter all of the entries so that only those that are due within your parameters are displayed.
Any filter you apply to the Entries page can be saved in a custom view. If you will be using a specific set of filters more than once, you can set your filters, click the Save view button, and name your view. Once your view is saved, it will appear in the Views dropdown selector so you can easily reuse the same settings at a later date.