You can choose whether clicking on an image on an intranet page will have no result, or will show the image at full size in a separate tab.
- Go to the Admin panel: Advanced section > Configuration settings page.
- Type images in the Search config settings field to narrow the config settings results.
- Find the config setting
- Click in the Value column beside the config setting.
- Select true if you want clicking on an image to display the image at full size.
- Select false if you want clicking on an image to do nothing.
- Click Save.