Find users by going to the Admin panel: Users & Security section > User management page.
Click on a field heading to sort the list of users by that heading. Click again to change the sort direction (up arrow for ascending, down arrow for ascending).
Enter a search term and click the magnifying glass to refine the list according to that search query.
Click on a filter in the left-hand column to refine the list of users to those included in the filter.
Available filters for refining users are:
- User type: Active Directory, Windows, Regular or External.
- Account type: Administrator or User.
- Admin role type: Super admin, Content admin, IT admin, any other custom admin role types created on your intranet.
- Account status: Active, Deleted, Expired, Inactive, Invited or Profile only.
- Security profiles: Any default or Administrator created security profile.
- Group: Any ThoughtFarmer group found in the Group Directory.
The chosen filters and queries show in individual boxes along the top of the list of users. Click the grey X beside a filter or query to remove it from the search, or click Clear all on the right to remove all filters.