You can allow all users to duplicate pages, or you can limit the Duplicate feature to administrators only. This can be done through the configuration settings in the administration panel. If you limit the feature to administrators only, the Duplicate action will not appear in the Page Controls for non-administrators.
For more information on the duplicate feature, see the user instructions on how to duplicate a page.
Set duplicate feature permissions
- Go to the Admin panel: Advanced section > Configuration settings page.
- Type duplicate in the Search config settings field to narrow the config settings results.
- Find the config setting
- Click in the Value column beside the config setting. The default setting is False.
- Select true if you want only administrators to be able to duplicate content.
- Select false if you want all users to be able to duplicate content.
- Click Save.