How to insert a link to an email address
Linking to an email address is very similar to linking to an intranet page.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) in the page header to go into edit mode.
- Use your cursor to highlight the text you want to make into a link. Or just set your cursor where you want to insert the link.
- Example: "If you have questions, please email ThoughtFarmer."
- Click the Insert link button to bring up the link pop-up window. (The Insert link button looks like a set of three tiny links in a chain.)
- In the pop-up window, click on the Email tab. Type in or paste the email address you want to link to. The Link Manager tests and verifies the address, which then appears beside Link path at the bottom of the Link pop-up window.
- The Link Label box at the bottom of the link pop-up window contains the text that will display as the link. Click in the Link Label box and type new text if you want to add or change the link text.
- Click Insert in the bottom right. The pop-up window will close and you'll see your text has changed color (indicating a link).
- Continue editing or click Save at the top of the page.