Set up an Anniversary Card
The Anniversary Card can be used to celebrate how long people have been with your organization. On or near a person's work start date anniversary, their profile photo, name, and years of service will display in the Anniversary Card.
By default, the Anniversary Card displays annual work start date anniversaries occurring in the next seven days for all users who have added their work start date to their profile, or who have their work start date syncing from Active Directory.
The Anniversary Card can be set to display work anniversaries occurring up to a set number of days (maximum 99) into the past and the future. It can be scoped to display only the anniversaries of members of a particular intranet group; the group name will show below the Work anniversaries heading. It can also be set to include newly hired employees, and to only show anniversaries occurring every 5 years.
- In edit mode, click Set up cards under Content type & template on the right. The Update cards window will open.
- Click Modify template, click the plus sign in the column you want to add it in, and click on Anniversary in the Cards menu on the right.
- Note: If you don't see the Modify template option, and there is no Anniversary Card already present in the template, talk to your intranet administrator about making the Anniversary card available for you to use.
- Click Set up on the Anniversary Card to select your options. By default, the Anniversary Card is set up to display all anniversaries occuring today and in the next seven days.
- In the Anniversary Card pop-up window, under Display anniversaries occurring, enter the number of days in the past and days in the future for which you want to display anniversaries.
- Select the radio button for whose anniversaries you want to display:
- Everyone - display all anniversaries
- Group - display anniversaries for a specific group (after selecting this radio button, click in the Find a group text box, start typing the name of the group, and select it in the dropdown menu when it appears).
- Select the checkbox Include new hires if you want to display employees who have been hired within the time frame specified under Display anniversaries occurring.
- Select the checkbox Only show anniversaries occurring every 5 years if you want to display only anniversaries that are multiples of 5 (i.e. 5 year, 10 year, 15 year, 20 year, etc.)
- Click Add or Update at the bottom of the Anniversary Card pop-up window.
- Click Done at the bottom of the Update Cards window.
- Click Save on the top right.
The size and scope of the Anniversary Card will depend on the layout of the page and the size of the device it is viewed on.