Intro to profile pages
Profiles & People Directory help colleagues connect
Profiles pages on your ThoughtFarmer intranet serve a very useful work-related purpose: to help you and your colleagues find and connect with each other. Contact information on your profile makes it easy for someone to reach you. But the greatest value comes from finding the right person when you don't know who you're looking for.
Profile pages make up the searchable people directory on your intranet. You can search by name, title, or any piece of info found on a profile page, and you can use search filters to narrow down the results. By adding information to your profile about your role, projects you work on, your areas of expertise, your job history, etc, you make it easier for people to find you.
Mini-profiles also give snapshots of information about a colleague when you hover over a name or profile photo on the intranet. You'll see the person's name, title, profile photo, phone number and email, or whatever profile information your intranet administrator has chosen to display.
How do I?
- Edit my basic profile information
- Configure my profile cards
- Edit my profile settings
- Learn about profile activity streams
- Add a profile photo
- Add a profile cover photo
- List my manager on my profile
- List my direct reports on my profile
- Add my expertise and skills to my profile
- Add tags to my profile
- Change my default site language
- Search the people directory using filters
- Export the people directory to Excel
Please sign in to leave a comment.