You can add followers to a page so that they will be notified of changes to that page. See the page Overview of following and notification alerts to learn about following and how to add individual followers to a page.
If you want to add many followers to a page at once, use the Manage following page on the Admin panel.
Add followers to a page in bulk
- Go to the Admin panel: Content section > Manage following page.
- In the Find content box, start typing the name of the page you want to add followers to.
- Click on the page name when it appears in the dropdown menu. A list of the current page followers will appear.
- Start typing the name of a person in the Filter box to filter the list of followers.
- To add followers, click Add followers. In the Add followers pop-up window that appears, start typing the name of a person or group, and click on the name of the person or group when it appears in the dropdown list. Repeat to add more people or groups, then click Add.
- To add all users as followers, click Add all users in the Add followers window, then click Add.
- To remove a follower, hover over their name, and then click Remove when it appears on the right. Click Confirm in the Remove followers pop-up window that appears.
- To remove multiple followers at once, select the checkboxes to the left of multiple followers, OR click the arrow beside the top checkbox and choose to select either all followers listed on the current page or all followers. Click Remove (# of followers) at the top of the list. Click Confirm in the Remove followers pop-up window that appears.
- The list of followers will update as you add or remove followers.
- To manage followers on a different page, click the X beside the current page name at the top of the page and start again at Step 2.